Inner Ecology Seeks Part-Time Formulary Technician
Work at a trusted custom-formulation service that excels in research, selection, and customer service. Enable herbal clinicians nationwide to dedicate themselves fully to practice by providing them and their patients with safe, effective, fresh, high-quality medicinals brimming with vitality. Delight in the olfactory and tactile pleasures of working with the medicinals that inspire us all. Apply for this unique opportunity to be trained in the technical skills of responsible formulation.
Inner Ecology seeks a part-time Formulary Technician. The selected individual will be thoroughly trained in our methods of formulation. Student clinicians, new graduates, or long-time clinicians are all welcome to apply. This position will be supervised directly by a NCCAOM Board-Certified Herbologist.
Primary Accountabilities and Specific Duties
- Receive and process shipments.
- Receive, process, and fill orders for raw and granule medicinals.
- Observe our Standards of Practice, cGMP and HIPAA guidelines.
- Facilitate pick-up, bicycle delivery, and shipment of orders.
Required Experience, Education, and Attributes
- Herbal clinician or student herbal clinician
- Distinguished level of personal and professional integrity
- Fluent in the Chinese Materia Medica
- Focused, detail-oriented, and efficient, with superb time management skills
- Professional and friendly in phone, email, and in-person communications, with excellent English language skills
- Able to climb ladders and lift boxes up to 40lbs and physically coordinated
Please address all inquiries, as well as your cover letters and resumes to Inner Ecology (inquiry at innerecology dot com).